Flipagram for Windows 10 is one awesome application that let’s you create a short video using the photos and snaps sitting on your smartphone and taking up all your storage space. With the app, you can bring all your old images back to life and since the developers didn’t think it was a good idea to develop a PC app as well, we will show you a method to download Flipagram for PC and use it to create short videos on your computer.
Each and everyone of us have thousands of photos that we take whenever we go hangout with your friends or go out on a trip somewhere. Nowadays, we all use Instagram app to take photos and upload them to share with your friends. These images take up a lot of space on your device so it would be a really good idea to convert them into a short video and save it for future use. So with Flipagram for Windows 10, you will be able to do all that. No need to get a professional video editing software when you can use Flipagram.
Flipagram for Windows 10 – Features:
The app is completely free to download so you can easily download the application from Google Play Store if you have an Android device. With over 10 million downloads, the popularity of the app speaks for itself. Since there is no official desktop version of the app, we will show you how to run Flipagram on PC.
- Create: Give life to your best photos that are sitting in your smartphone, from your Facebook albums or from your Instagram account and create one awesome video with them.
- Edit and Personalize: You can sort out all pictures, duplicate them and also add text to different layers. Not only that, you can even personalize it by adding music, title, applying filters and by adjusting the speed and length.
- Share your Creation: Create a video and share it with your friends by uploading it on various social networks, messaging apps, blogs or send it via e-mail.
Steps to Download Flipagram for PC Windows 10
Since there is no official desktop version of Flipagram, we are going to download the app from Google Play Store and install it on the computer. For doing this, we need an Android emulator software installed and using it we can download the app for PC.
- Step 1: Download BlueStacks App Player and install it on your computer. (Download)
- Step 2: Once installed, you can type in “Flipagram” in the search box and hit the Find button and you will see many search results.
- Step 3: Now click on the first results and follow all the instructions on your screen.
- Step 4: Hit the Install button and the download and installation process will now begin.
At the end of these 4 steps, you will have installed Flipagram for Windows 10. You can now start the app by again going to BlueStacks and there you will see the application installed. Click on the icon and the app will open on your computer
Create your account and start making a video by using the images from your Instagram account, from Facebook albums or from the images saved on your storage device. I can say that Flipagram is one of the best image/video editing apps.