QuickTime Player for Windows 10 is an application for watching Internet videos, HD movies, and private media videos. QuickTime Player application for PC A powerful multimedia technology with a built-in media player, QuickTime Player lets you view videos that you want in a variety of file formats. And that allows you to enjoy it with very high quality. If interested, you can install it offline, download QuickTime Player easily and for free.
Feature QuickTime Player for Windows 10
It’s a multimedia system platform.
Video from your camera or portable. A movie on your mac or pc. A media clip on an internet site. Notwithstanding what you’re looking at or wherever you’re watching it, QuickTime technology makes it all potential.
It’s a classy media player.
With its straightforward style and easy-to-use controls, quick time Player makes everything you watch even additional enjoyable. Its clean, tidy interface never gets within the method of what you’re watching. Wish to speed through a film or slow things down? A handy slider allows you to set playback from 1/2x to 3x the normal speed.
It’s advanced video technology.
QuickTime options advanced video compression technology referred to as H.264 to deliver good, crisp HD video mistreatment less bandwidth and storage. Therefore you’ll experience pristine video quality where you watch your movies or videos
QuickTime Download and Install for Windows 10
Actually, there are several ways to download QuickTime Player for Windows 10. If you follow the method below correctly, then this is the easiest way to download and install QuickTime player
- First, open your favorite browser, you’ll be able to use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or others
Download the QuickTime Player installation file from the official web site.
- Save or Save as to download this application. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender can scan the program to appear for viruses throughout the download. If you click Save, the program file is saved in your default folder on your pc. Or, if you select Save as, you’ll choose wherever to save it, like you’re desktop.
- After downloading QuickTime Player, click the .exe file double to run the installation method.
- Then follow the Windows installation instructions that seem till complete.
- Now you can run a QuickTime player with shortcuts on the desktop.
- Click on the icon to run the appliance to your Windows 10 pc.
QuickTime for Windows 10 not working
If you experience compatibility that doesn’t work or problems like freezing or other unknown bugs, try running quicktime in compatibility mode for Windows 7 or vista. Like this and hit OK.
QuickTime Player for Windows 10 is very popular with video lovers. Maybe because the simple appearance of the QuickTime player makes it very love besides that QuickTime player is a product developed by apple inc.