Download VLC Media Player for Windows 10 to play the most loved video player for movie lovers using Windows 10. Although there are many more sophisticated and modern applications out there for Windows 10, the desktop version of VLC media player is easy to use, more popular among Windows PC users. If you don’t like this media player, you can try another one.
VLC developers have released VLC Media Player 64/32 bit for Windows and other operating systems. The last release of VLC Media Player was a few years ago. And this is a new feature of the VLC media player after a few years ago.
Feature VLC Media Player for Windows 10
VLC Media Player has received several new features. To begin with, it now supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) and Ultra HD enabled by default.
Here’s what you can do with VLC:
- VLC Media Player supports Chromecast devices.
- Some readable formats.
- File conversion.
- For the convenience of users of a better design, it has been introduced.
- Supports 360 3D videos and audio.
- Show info about detailed files.
- 12-band audio equalizer and Spatialized.
- Video effects (such as crop feature, image modification, AtmoLight)
Download and Install VLC Media Player for Windows 10
This is a good release for VLC Media Player. If you are a Windows 10 32/64 bit user, the link below is to the official download of VLC Media Player for Windows 10.
- First, make sure you are connected to the internet connection and open your favorite browser.
- Go to the vlc official site for the latest version, this is the link.
- After you press download, wait a few minutes for the download process.
- Do the installation process as usual application and follow the instructions during installation.
VLC Media Player supports almost all large and small video and audio codecs out there. There are many settings for changing default settings.
Support for Ambisonics audio and more than 8 audio channels is part of this new release. This version of the multimedia player can also play the Blue-Ray Java menu.
Now using the VLC media player for Windows 10, you can stream, set videos as desktop wallpapers, subscribe to podcasts, convert videos, and much more. This is all you can do easily, one of the best and feature-rich multimedia player applications out there for Windows.
VLC Media Player was developed by VideoLAN. This site is not directly affiliated with VideoLAN. All trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.